Chairman – Dr. Bader Al Khulifah (Retd. Brigadier)
Ph.D in Forensic Genetics (DNA) and Biochemistry & Genetics, UK
- Worked as a Forensic Scientist in Criminal Evidences Department, Ministry Of Interior – Kuwait.
- Visiting Professor on Crime Evidence in Kuwait University & member of various local and international Commissions and Institutions.
- Established the DNA Lab and supervised the establishment of Crime Labs in Kuwait and served as the Vice-president of Interpol, Sub-committee for Identification of Disaster Victims (DVI).
- Published many scientific researches and articles and author of ‘Forensic Sciences in the Service of Justice’.
General Manager – Mr. Jassim Al Khulifah
- Possess many years of successful experience in the procurement and supply of specialist equipment to a wide variety of major clients.
- Well versed in finding the most appropriate and competitive solutions from a number of worldwide suppliers.
- Plays a pivotal role in successfully developing and forging relationship with international firms; marketing the products and services successfully.
Environmental Speacialist – Eng. Waleed Al Khulifah
- Result oriented professional with rich experience in HSE Management, Environment Risk Assessment, Laison & Cordination and Project Management.
- Proven track record in planning and executing HSE projects in Kuwait.
- An effective communicator and negotiator with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
Relationship Director – Abdullah Al Khulifah
- Supports the communication efforts between Delham Co. and Griffon Hoverworks to keep the successful relationship between both respectful companies.
- Responsible for Conceptall, media division made sure to keep good relationships between the clients and ensure a quality outcome and satisfaction with agreements.